Vastu leads a happy married life which is the dream of every couple. If your life partner is friendly with you, life becomes blissful and peaceful. Vastu dosha may be non compatibility with life partner. Everyone wants to live a successful and peaceful life. You also want to live a life that is pleasant and happy, if your home is not in proper balance, it can cause sadness, problems in relationships, etc.
According to Vastu Shastra, there can be many reasons for delay in marriage or even some alliance in the house due to some defects. A defect in the home may be a reason behind a failed marriage, and for those defects, Vastu Shastra comes as the savior. Vastu Shastra comes with tips that guarantee a happy marriage with less fuss and more love.
Vastu Shastra for happy married life: –
- The master bedroom should be square or rectangular in shape.
- The master bedroom should be as large as possible compared to the other room.
- The master bedroom should ideally be located in the southwest corner of the house. This will help the master of the household to reconcile the family.
- The bedroom should not be directly above the kitchen or garage.
- The bedroom should not have a toilet on the upper floor.
- Do not attach the bed directly towards the door.
- Do not sleep through the back door of the headboard.
- Sleep with a solid wall or headboard behind the bed.
- Never place your bed under an overhead beam. This can be the cause of a serious misfortune.
- The mirror should never reflect the bed.
- Avoid electronics in the bedroom. They produce an electro-stress.
- Avoid the metal bed that causes a sleep disorder. A wooden bed is always good.
- The bedroom should not be directly above the garage, kitchen, store room and stairway that faces the bedroom door directly.
- Paint the bedroom wall with beautiful and harmonious colors that are soothing and comfortable.
- Make sure the artwork in the master bedroom is inspiring.